* Build a snow creature... or snow family... or snowman.... or snow dog... or snow??? - take a picture and we'll add it to the webpage
* Go sledging
* Put food out for the birds - and see how many birds you can count - or make a bird feeder
* Go and make footprints in the snow
* Make a snow angel
* Find an icicle
* Leave a bowl of water outside and see what happens to it during the day / the next day
*Make a frozen bubble - use bubble mixture to slowly blow a bubble outside and see what happens...
* Doodle / drawing
* Have an indoor picnic
* Make your own board game
* Movie morning
* Cut your own paper snowflakes to make an indoor snow scene
* Create your own picture collage
* Online games (www.
* Make a wordle (www.wordle.co.uk)
* Share a story - it could be one you make up or from a book you have at home - or ask a family member or friend to make up a story just for you!
* Snuggle up on the sofa
* Learn 5 new jokes
* Drink hot chocolate
* Try a new food you've never eaten before
Remember to wrap up warm if you're going outside... and enjoy your snowy day - we look forward to hearing all about your adventures when we're back in school!