From September 2021, school attendance is mandatory and school attendance policies and procedures are fully in place, as they were pre-covid.
All guidance related to attendance is taken ddirectly from the government guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
If you need to report symptoms or a test result out of hours, please email the school office: email@example.com
* Your child should not attend school if they are displaying any of the covid-
related symptoms (a new persistent cough, temperature, loss of taste or
smell). Please contact school to report your child's absence.
* Should your child display any Covid-related symptoms whilst in school, you will be required to collect your child from school and book a PCR
test. Siblings should remain in school unless they are also displaying
* Parents / carers should make contact with school once a test result is
known. Other household members are not required to isolate, so siblings
should continue to attend school.
* From 16th August, if you are fully vaccinated or under the age of 18
and 6 months, you are not required to self-isolate if you are
a contact or a household member of someone who has tested
positive for Covid-19. Any absence in this instance will not be authorised
by the school.
* School will not inform parents / carers if positive cases are
reported within school - NHS Track and Trace may make contact with
parents / carers if your child is identified as a close contact. At this point,
your child is not required to isolate (as under 18 year olds are no longer
required to isolate as close contacts), but you should be aware of any
possible symptoms beginning.